Parramatta Speech, Language and Literacy Solutions assists children and adults to become the most effective and confident communicators possible by:
- Developing realistic goals
- Working with their strengths and interests; and
- Incorporating treatment into their daily routines and activities.
We work closely with the individual as well as his or her parents or carers. Assessment and intervention can be provided:
- In our clinic
- At your home
- At your child’s preschool, school or respite care centre
- At your family member’s nursing home or other aged care facility
We offer appointments after hours and all day Saturday to fit in with your family’s busy schedule.
Parramatta Speech, Language & Literacy Solutions is registered to provide Speech Pathology services to:
- Children with speech, language and literacy difficulties
- Children with Autism as part of the ‘Helping Children With Autism’ funding
- Children with Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome, hearing impairment and vision impairment as part of the ‘Better Start – Helping Children with Disability’ funding program.
Medicare and private health insurance rebates are available. Your child may also be eligible for early intervention funding provided through the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA).
No referral necessary
Larissa understands the importance of making therapy fun! Find out more about how she can help turn your everyday routines and activities into learning opportunities.Read more about Larissa